WELCOME



"I hope my reputation and character have a lot in common." EMichele Paul

Full Circle (The ULTIMATE Woman's Poem!)

I am Woman hear me roar.
I spread my wings across life I soar.
From mountains high
and valleys wide,
my conscience and my bible as my guide.

I am the strength that lies with you.
I am the soft voice that pulls you through.
I am the mother of your youth.
Without me there is no you.

I am that which keeps your being in tact,
full of faith, inspiration and, intellect.
I feed you more than what you see on your plate,
I feed you the will that makes you great.

I am Woman, in all of my splendor,
I can still be warm and tender.
And while my strength is truly sublime,
I also need to be strengthened sometime.

My burden gets heavy, my days or sometimes long,
I need a Man who is equally strong.
Who can see when I've had enough
and can still be there when times get rough.

A man who will lay my head on his shoulder,
who will love even harder as we grow older.
Who'll be there through the storm,
Protecting me with the shield of his arm.

A man who will get a job or 2 if need be,
to be able to provide for his family.
He will also possess faith, inspiration and intellect,
that he'll use when life tries to take the best,
out of me.
He won't let it succeed,
cause he understands that without him,
there is no me.

And that's the full circle
of life you see.
Him, me, we, be.

No comments:

Post a Comment