WELCOME



"I hope my reputation and character have a lot in common." EMichele Paul

Words from the Womb

I know you're scared ma,
huh, imagine how I feel.
This is new to me too.
Having to feel emotions you've never felt in the past.
Wondering what the future will hold.
Remembering past failures, pains, woes,
those are things that influence your decision as to whether
I stay or go.
Well, let me fill your head with more "what ifs."
What if you decide that we shouldn't be together
and you let me go.
Turning me away without a second thought.
Will you wonder what would’ve happened if...?
What if I was the one that was meant to start a new day?
Would the regret of living without me make life seem unreal,
like you can't step outside your dreams because you are
embarrassed by your decision?
I didn't happen to aimless come into your life.
I have a purpose,
unknown to either of us right now.
Yet it is as real as the life blown into you by your Creator,
the same One that created you,
created me.
Not you!
So what makes you think you have a right to decide my destiny?
You made your choice,
now you have to give me a chance.
No, I understand this isn't easy.
Who knows how you got to this point right now.
For all I know you probably had no say so in this.
But I'm here now.
There are so many other places I could’ve been.
But we were paired up together.
I am here now,
and you want to let me go?
You say you’re not ready to let go of your child like ways.
You don't want the responsibility
that comes with being a part of me.
That hurts.
I love you.
I look up to you.
I idolize you.
I adore you.
Don't you know me?
I am you.

Love always,
your unborn child

No comments:

Post a Comment